After going through the Video Traffic Academy training series I almost feel hypocritical that this review is not in video format but I am compelled to get it published today and it is late.
As an affiliate Marketer and an internet professional I was skeptical when I bought this software package. I bought the Video Traffic Academy software thinking “Ok this is a simple training program about how to make videos and download them to the internet. I’ll buy the package, get my information for the review, and get my money back next week.”
I say No, No, No… the Video Training Academy is not your big brother’s video training series. I don’t want to over hype the package but this is the closest thing to a business in a box that you will find. (By the way there is no such thing as a business in a box)
The primary focus of this internet marketing package is not so much technical, although there are technical aspects in it, but it is more a about developing a business strategy for using you tube in the most efficient manner to drive routine traffic to your website, squeeze page, or your sales page.
Video Traffic Academy is produced and narrated by James Wedmore. James has a Film Degree from Chapman University and has been a successful internet marketer specializing in helping companies and individuals improve web traffic through video marketing.
It does start out a bit slow unless you are a complete novice, but I got only halfway through the 3rd module when I concluded I had already received enough new information to justify the $97 price tag. The rest was gravy as far as I was concerned.
The program consist of 5 primary modules with 3 to 4 training videos for each module. In addition there are bonus modules sprinkled through out the package. Each training video average about 15 to 20 minutes with the shortest being about 8 minutes and the longest being nearly an hour.
- Module 1 - Video Traffic 101 (62.09 min) 4 Videos
- Module 2 – Developing a Strategy (48.14 min) 3 videos
- Module 3- Creating Killer Videos (97.06 min) 5 videos
- Module 4 – Youtube Optimization (110.09 min) 8 videos
- Module 5 – Advanced Training (94.43 min) 5 videos
- Total (6.86 hours)
I can guarantee you that unless you are some sort of Youtube aficionado in your own right, you cannot watch this video series without learning an extraordinary amount of information about Youtube that you were not aware of.
I thought I understood Youtube….I was wrong.
Here are some of the high points included in this video training series. Keep in mind that there are nearly 7 hours of videos and it is almost impossible to convey the full value of the product in this review.
- How to use Youtube as a form of social media
- What are the Youtube rank factors for a video
- You don’t just post a video or two you want to post dozens of interlocking posts
- How to use consistent postings at proper intervals to create interest
- How to optimize your Youtube channel for maximum traffic
- Howto piggy back off of already existing high ranking videos
- How to use Youtube interaction with other users to improve your video rank
- How different types of videos create different types of user intereaction
- Recommendations for cameras, microphones, editing software, screen captia software
- How to outsource video creation, editing, and production functions
- The best length of video for maximum traffic generation
- How to make engaging videos that leave the viewer asking for more
- Recommended equipment (hint the most expensive is not always better)
- Resources to help you create a channel with instant credibility
- How to create a traffic generating video strategy with specific goals
- How to interact your video with other social media
- Bonus videos for editing software and filming techniqes
- ….And Much Much More
- pre-fabricated Cliff notes for the program
- Slide Show slides
- mp3 downloads
- Transcript of the lessons
- Tons of music clips for video background sound
- Video bumpers to send people to your website
- Background templates
This program is not some hyped up software making outrageous claims about internet riches by next week. This is a well coordinated, very organized video training program with the highest quality production features and even higher value educational content… Super job James.
I recommend it as one of the best video training programs I have seen. A lot of people claim to under sell and over deliver, but this product really is undersold and the bonus features are unbelievable.
Bob Wadley is an entrepreneur – web designer – SEO specialist – real estate investor. Bob is the principal owner of SEO Spider Master LLC which is an internet marketing firm specializing in helping small business owners outperform their competition in their local market. Visit http://yourownparachute.com for more reviews and information about internet marketing.
Also if you are interested in 5 addition internet marketing free e-book downloads click here.